Disability Insurance in Washington D.C.
Disability and Critical Illness Quotes for residents living in Maryland, District of Columbia and Virginia
Disability Insurance in Maryland, D.C. and Virginia
Comrade Financial Group is here to help you with Disability Insurance. Disability income insurance can replace a portion of your income if you get sick or injured and are unable to work.
Our insurance policies can help:
- Provide monthly income to help maintain your way of life
- Provide coverage up to $5,000 per month – no physical exam
- Be customized to fit your needs
- Preserve your independence without relying on others
- Protect your dreams and goals
Who is eligible for this coverage?
- If you are between the ages of 18 and 61
- You work at least 30 hours per week
Applicants who are currently disabled, pregnant, have surgery pending or are recuperating from an illness are generally not eligible for coverage.
often called DI or disability income insurance, is a form of insurance that insures the beneficiary’s earned income against the risk that a disability will make working uncomfortable (as with psychological disorders), painful (as with back pain), or impossible (as with coma). It includes paid sick leave, short-term disability benefits, and long-term disability benefits. Statistics show that in the US a disabling accident occurs on average once every second. We hope and pray that no customer of ours becomes disabled but if you do, we want to help.