Washington D.C. Medicare
Part A, Part B, Part C, and Part D are all parts of Medicare, however there are gaps. Get Medicare Supplement Insurance Quotes for residents living in Maryland, D.C.and Virginia
Comrade Financial Group understands that Medicare does not cover all expenses so please get a quote for Medicare Supplemental Insurance here to make sure you have the donut holes and other part deductibles covered. It is quick and easy and below is all the resources you need to understand what you have and what you need. It is different for everyone. For Official Medicare Handbook: Medicare and You
What is Medicare?
- Medicare is our country’s health insurance program for people age 65 or older. Certain people younger than age 65 can qualify for Medicare, too, including those who have disabilities and those who have permanent kidney failure. The program helps with the cost of health care, but it does not cover all medical expenses or the cost of most long-term care. It pays for much of your Health Care, but not all of it, additional costs could be Prescription Drugs, Deductibles, and Coinsurance.
The Different Parts of Medicare
The different parts of Medicare help cover specific services:
Medicare Part A ( Hospital Insurance) See Part A
- Helps cover inpatient care in hospitals
- Helps cover cost of skilled nursing facilities, home health care, and hospice.
Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) See Part B
- Helps cover doctors’ and other health care providers’ services, outpatient care, durable medical equipment, and home health care.
- Helps cover some preventative services to help maintain your health and to keep certain illnesses from getting worse.
Medicare Part C (Medicare Advantage) See Part C
- Offers health plan options run by Medicare-approved private insurance companies
- Medicare Advantage Plans are a way to get the benefits and services covered under Part A and Part B
- Most Medicare Advantage Plans cover Medicare prescription drug coverage (Part D)
- Some Medicare Advantage Plans may include extra benefits for an extra cost